I found that this type of packaging really bring out the functionality of the products which is a stereo earphone and specialized for music lover with the tag line `made for music’, its really bring the products up. Nonetheless, i think this how they should package the earphone rather that usual plastic-pack in the market now. What do you guys think?
Pursuant to item 3 in previous entry here, I’ve received a sweet present from one my my dearest friends for my belated birthday. She said that, she don’t have anything else to give instead of this, well I think this is very cool and thoughtful of her (yes she is a lady), at least you remember my birthday and the best part is that I have a present!
Appreciate for the present, you are so sweet and sorry for the delay on posting this so called article (I think it is much more of a journal than article..hehehe). Maybe we can hang-out later like the before without the awkwardness of course (fingers crossed…).
|Look! You drive a convertible..or our head just too big for the roof…XD|
p/s: I wonder why I didn’t put WTW 3886 for my car, just realized it after I got the car…sigh
|Look at thos quad-tail-pipes!|
p/s: Mencelah sementara I’m drafting my proper post..LMAO
Today, last night I think I’m happy because of several reason as follows:
- Chloe is clean again, yes couple hours after sahoor, subuh prayer, movies and newspaper reading later I went downstairs and picked up the pail and several beautification products for my girl. Head outside and fill the pail with tap water and mix it up with the special shampoo from your nearest shop. Now she looked beautiful again and yes Chloe is my new baby girl a car, silly? I don’t think so.
- Iftar with my UiTM-mates at Red Wok, Seksyen 7 Bangi (will upload some of the picture later) which for me the place was a good place for people who craves for a steamboat + pan-grill style food like Seoul Garden but you don’t need to put a hole in your pockets to enjoy a good meal. Thanks Anna for the reservation and thanks guys for the invite, hope we will meet again for our usual Raya Tour. About Red Wok, definitely will go there again..it quite nice I must say, minus the crowd for the Iftar whoishh.
- Sweet present for my belated birthday this month from one of my good friends, before sending her back home..she gave me this present that is a caricature that shown an image of me and her sit in a convertible, sorry at first I don’t recognize you that drove DEEN 24. Cool stuff!. Appreciate for the present and you are so sweet, maybe we can hang-out after Raya? (finger crossed…)…and yes I like you..still.
- Karaoke, at first we are planned to sing-our-heart-out at this karaoke parlour near Wangsa Walk, but when we reached there after the Iftar..OMG, look at the crowd and the we decided to go to Neway karaoke at Cheras Plaza and yes we managed to get a room and the rates were quite reasonable and at first we were given up till 5 a.m, but we has to stop at 2.30 a.m because one of us need to get back, its okay…next time 3 hours straight guys!.
- Early sahoor at McD, ahhh..its been 1++ years since I’ve been to McD, reason? well you know well enough. Nonetheless, as far as majority is concerned, I have no choice to have my meal there as my parents were currently at kampong and I’m all alone here (yes, typing this entry).
I always like advertising since forever, It is my passion even though I don’t have the chance to be in the industry or make a living out of it. Still the passion is still there as I always envy the creativity that are shown by the player of the industry big or small which I’m really hope that one day I will be a part of it.
|Mini: Small & Sweet?|
|Playstation 3: All in one entertainment system|
|Sugar free lollies|
|Peugeot 308: Fuel efficient?|
|Krups Coffee Maker: Wow!|
Kalah Underwaterworld Langkawi, when you see this…
|Batumi Aquarium = AWESOME!|
Currently, I haven’t have the time to update the blog as work is concern and also still compiling all the materials to be put in the blog.
No worries (really?), I will get back to you guys in due time with resourceful info or just pictures that kept my attention to share with you guys.