I think it has been a long time since my update on the Project Chloe that was published about 2 years ago, yes that long huh
In the nutshell, the planning last time were as follows:
- Replacing the stock rims with a new set of wheels in 17″ by either from Advanti or Lenso. Projected cost about RM2500
- Put new set of disc brake for the rear brake which planning to put some ATX or Bendix. Projected cost about RM500/pair
- Stabilizing the car voltage, to put Raizin by Pivot to handle and stabilize the voltage. Cost about RM200
- To increase the power of the car by changing the stock exhaust and extractor to a custom made which will cost around RM1500
Well 2 years has gone and these were some of the small upgrades that I have done to Chloe as follows:
- Stock rims change to R3 Gun Metal 16″ Sport Rim from R3 wrapped with Bridgestone Potenza Adrenaline RE002 205/50/16 tires.
- No rear brake disc that was change, I just change the front brake pads to the Bendix Metal King brake pads.
- No Raizin install at the moment
- No upgrading of extractor at the moment
As at now, these are the progress of the project and due to insufficient fund I might delay a bit on to upgrading other parts.