- Laporan Ketua Audit Negara untuk tahun 2012 sudah published dan banyak sekali loop-holes, incompliances, not so prudent expenses dan lain-lain yang korang rasa tak patut sudah didedahkan. Kelemahan demi kelemahan didedahkan, aku? tepuk dahi sebab sebagai auditor aku pandang ini sebagai biasa kalau hanya highlight tapi tanpa follow-up sama dengan no-point. Tapi disebaliknya at least rakyat tahu prestasi kerajaan sekarang. Selepas itu semua jadi pakar ekonomi dan auditor..syabas!
- Dah lama tak main paintball, then pada 28 September lepas aku dan rakan seperjuangan KL Mayhem (dibantu oleh pejuang-pejuang import) memasuki pertandingan Liga Kampung siri kelima yang di adakan di Sri Awani Paintball, Bandar Baru Bangi. Pada pendapat aku, field yang selesa, organizing yang power syabas! dan kepuasan tidak terhingga!. Terima kasih
- Oh aku akan bertunang lagi beberapa belas hari lagi, pergh..gementar pun ada. Bak kata mak aku, baru tunang relax uh. Alhamdulillah, sejak lahir kedunia ini 27 tahun lepas this is one of the achievement that I wouldn’t want or think to be screwed insha Allah. Nak kawin dah ko ye..bak kata mak cik kat sebelah
- Sudah 3 bulan aku menjadi staff kepada salah satu anak syarikat GLC di Malaysia. Berfokuskan kepada project management & implementation insha Allah, aku akan berusaha bersungguh-sungguh sebagaimana sebelum ini dan bekerja kuat (nak kahwin doh..kena kerja kuat hahaha)
- Antara projek nasional yang aku dah audit semuanya memeningkan kepala, tidak apa itu aku anggap sebagai satu cabaran, bak katan boss aku “Let’s challenge ourself”…haa ye challenge -____-
- Duit banyak nak kena simpan dan pada masa yang sama tu jugaklah dia mengalir dengan lajunya..Ya Allah, berikan hamba-Mu ini kekuatan untuk menghadapi salah satu cabaran dalam hidup – Financial stability
Next, we order couple of main dishes and one of them is the Steamed Seabass with Lime @RM72. I like the fish, the meat taste so fresh and mixed well with the gravy. With the squeeze of the lime, it amplify the taste.
Then one of my ultimate favorite for seafood dish is Buttered Prawn (Standard Size) @RM 52 and Deep Fried Honey Squid (Standard Size) @RM20. The, prawn is at decent size which acceptable for my liking and the buttered egg were done perfectly (again as to my liking).
Behold..Maha Cendol as their tag line state that `Keep Calm & Eat Cendol’. One of the selling point of their cendol which is the usage of Coconut Palm Milk (Santan Kelapa Sawit) instead of the usual Coconut Milk.
Start a daily routing of reading a little bit of Quran with translation, make what work best for you either a half a page, several verses, or a page a day. As long it become our daily dose of the Quran.
Make sure that we have at least one Quran with the translation depends on your preferred language.
In the age of smartphones, use the technology to our spiritual advantage. Maybe, you can download any respective Quran app and whenever we have the time, we can simply open the app and read it.
Start studying the common Surah that we read in Solah so that we can really get deep into it while we’re in Solah, insha Allah.
Listening to Quran lessons whether it be offline or online, it doesn’t matter. Make an effort to know and understand the Quran more and more.
I think it has been a long time since my update on the Project Chloe that was published about 2 years ago, yes that long huh
In the nutshell, the planning last time were as follows:
- Replacing the stock rims with a new set of wheels in 17″ by either from Advanti or Lenso. Projected cost about RM2500
- Put new set of disc brake for the rear brake which planning to put some ATX or Bendix. Projected cost about RM500/pair
- Stabilizing the car voltage, to put Raizin by Pivot to handle and stabilize the voltage. Cost about RM200
- To increase the power of the car by changing the stock exhaust and extractor to a custom made which will cost around RM1500
Well 2 years has gone and these were some of the small upgrades that I have done to Chloe as follows:
- Stock rims change to R3 Gun Metal 16″ Sport Rim from R3 wrapped with Bridgestone Potenza Adrenaline RE002 205/50/16 tires.
- No rear brake disc that was change, I just change the front brake pads to the Bendix Metal King brake pads.
- No Raizin install at the moment
- No upgrading of extractor at the moment
As at now, these are the progress of the project and due to insufficient fund I might delay a bit on to upgrading other parts.
Couple of week a go my good friend from Singapore told me and the gang that he wanted to come back to our neighbourhood for a short leave and wanted to treat us bersempena birthday dia. Well after several discussion in the group, we had come into decision to have a lunch at Jogoya, Starhill Galery.
Well before we head down to Jogoya, I have look around on the past review on several blogs. As ever since Jogoya, the famous restaurant from Taiwan opened in Malaysia, there has been a buzz around town saying how good their buffet spread is. So, based on that we took the opportunity to savour the seafood delights at Starhill Galery.
The restaurant is located on the third floor which also known as the Relish Level. It is advisable to book a table especially for dinner as it is pretty much crowded but at the time we went there the crown seem more towards okay. You still need to pay for your meal in advance in order for you to proceed.
Masuk sahaja ke dalam, you will be greeted `irashaimase‘ by their staff that means `Welcome’ you to the restaurant. After you go along the payment counter you will be greeted by the water features before entering the dining area. The restaurant is pretty dark and full of little corners and nooks.
Since it was quite a number of us (5 to be exact), we got ourselves a decent size dining table. It let say you want to come as a couple, they give you a small sized booth with not much of a view as it faces a wooden wall. For larger group, there are also VIP rooms that can be used for different purposes which perfect for family gathering and such. Every table gets a portable burner to cook a certain dishes like claypot.
You also will get a metal clip (as above) with your table number on it. This clips were used to order a cooked meal after you peruse the different counters where you can drop this clip into the glass bowl that will have the description of the food and they will send you the food once it is ready. Well, agak lama juga nak tunggu makanan tu siap..please be patient on this.
This place is huge as it divided into several section which one will get confused on what they have and where things are located around the different counters. I do spend quite some time at the sashimi/sushi counter as it had great lighting there and the arrangement is so beautiful!. Their sashimi and raw seafood is packed on top of beds of crushed ice to keeps the seafood fresh.
There were quite a selection of sushis and you could also order a California roll to be hand rolled from the counter. Next to it is a selection of cold appetizers line wakame seaweed, cold soba noodles and ets.
If you are not a fan of raw seafood, you can always head down to several counters that served fried seafood which battered in light and crispy tempura. Oysters are abundance at this place – besides eating them raw with pinch of lemon, you can also get them baked with cheese in the cooked food section. There are a lot of section as the place is so huge!.
For dessert fan, I think this will be the perfect place for you as they have a lot of selection that can be choose. Although they have no traditional Japanese sweets like the Matcha Aisu Kurimu or the green tea ice cream but they do have Mochi. They have a myriad selection of ice-cream (they have Haagen Dazs and also New Zealand Naturals which a yeay for me and a very good deal since these ice-cream retailed at quite a price for a scoop.
They also have a large selection of desserts behind a glass counter for you to choose from like the coconut and mango pudding, tiramisu, fruit tarts, cheesecake, almond tuiles, waffles and etc. There are a lot of drinks to choose from, personally I like the sweet coconut water that you can get from the cute coconuts and coffee that you can make from their machines.
The place is so huge and maybe could bring a little bit confusion to other but you can always ask their polite and helpful staff for any help
On the other note, the restaurant also runs a VIP members program which entitles you to privileges such as special menu items as from my observation at each of the section, there will be special menu that can be order by VIP member only. Further info on how to become their VIP member you can go to the VIP member section at their website.
If you love Japanese food, I can assure you that this is the place for you as you can indulge yourself to the buffet spread especially their fresh seafood. Just prepared to camp out at the place for almost two to three hours to.
T3, Relish Floor
11:30am – 4:20pm (Weekday)\
11:00am – 4.20pm (Weekends)
5:00pm – 9.30pm (Daily)
9:40pm – 11:40pm (Daily)
I think this time around I want to blog in my mother-tongue language since sekarang ni it people just doesn’t care what time of language that you are communicate with..so I choose man-glish!
Well, I guess it has been a while since I last post anything in my own blog, yes I do agree that originally this blog was intended to record the adventure (as you can see from the header) that I am or I will go through out the day or the week or whatsoever.
Tidaknye menjadi kesampaian, it always come to writer’s block everyday now and then…sampai lah penyakit malas tu dating.
Padahal as per my observation and blog walking ni, aku tengok banyak je blogger-blogger otai yang boleh post on average 1-2 post on daily basis..aku memang envy dengan mereka ni. Walaupun mereka ni not a full-time blogger which mean they have their own life and career to preach outside this blogging life..still they manage to spend their time (individually or bringing their families to the event organised by all sort of organization.
Kudos to you guys!
I always wondering whether I’m more toward a geek or a nerd but usually it more toward a geek because of my own evaluation,what I observed and also feedback that I’ve gotten from my peers.